The health and well-being of our patients and employees is the highest priority at Superior Orthopedics. We are committed to providing a safe, clean environment in our offices while providing quality musculoskeletal care to Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. To make an appointment with Dr. Spott call us today.
Visiting Our Office (policy as of June 1st, 2020)
Making a visit to Superior Orthopedics looks a little different than it used to. In order to ensure you are well prepped for your visit, please take note of the following:
- Face masks or coverings are required for all entering our facilities. See CDC face mask guidelines.
- Temperature and COVID symptom screenings are required for any individual entering our offices.
- We've removed many of our chairs in our lobbies to ensure safe social distancing practices.
- We're asking patients to come alone to their appointments to ensure that we can limit the number of individuals within our offices.
All of our clinics are back open with regular business hours - St. John, Munster, and East Chicago 8:30am-4pm. In alignment with current CDC recommendations, we ask any patients feeling any of these symptoms to please stay home:
- You have a fever or have had a fever within the last 72 hours of 99.6 or higher.
- Shortness of breath of trouble breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Runny nose
- You have been in contact with someone with a fever of 99.6 or higher in the past two weeks
- You have traveled outside of the U.S. within the last 14 days.
To help protect our patients and community, we are rescheduling appointments if:
- A patient has a fever of 99.6, if the patient has been in contact with someone with a fever or has been in contact with anyone that tested positive for COVID-19.
- We are encouraging patients above the age of 65 or those that are immunocompromised to stay home and visit with Dr. Spott through telemedicine.
We're excited to be able to offer our patients a virtual visit through telemedicine appointments for their orthopedic needs! Call the office to schedule your appointment through the patient portal (link available on home page) or via telephone visit (standard specialist visit fees still apply).
In order to meet safe social distancing requirements and limit the number of visitors in our offices, we are asking that patients come into our facilities alone. We are only allowing patients back to meet with the physician at this time.
We request that you please cancel or reschedule your appointment via phone call or appointment reminder but any cancellation fees will be waived during this time.