Patients start their e-visits by checking in to their appointments from their YourHealthFile® Patient Portal account.
1. On the home page, click the Appointment Check-in tile.
2. Click NEXT at the top of the page to continue to navigate the check-in process until it is complete. Patients can also use the navigation menu to select a form to fill out.
Patients do not have to complete all forms to complete the check-in process. When the patient completes a form, a green checkmark appears next to the step.
3. When patients are done filling out the intake forms, they click Complete Check-in Process.
The e-Visit window opens. The patient appears on the left side of the screen and the provider appears on the right side.
Patients can communicate using one of the following methods. Patients select their preference when they request an e-visit:
- Phone: Patients provide the preferred phone number when they request an e-visit.
- Video Chat: Patients and providers use the on-screen microphone. The browser may prompt the patient to allow access to their computer's camera and microphone. Patients must allow access.
- Online Chat: Enter questions/comments in the Your Questions text box.
4. Patients can end their e-visits by clicking End e-Visit text box