Many people struggle with the decision to see a specialist. The time might be right for you when there is any type of suffering from a musculoskeletal problem and this problem is affecting your daily life or routine.
Some examples are:
1. knee pain, popping, or grinding when walking or standing
2. hip pain/ grinding during activity
3. shoulder pain and stiffness when reaching with arm
4. lower back pain limiting your daily routine
5. neck pain
6. sudden or gradual loss of sensation in arms, fingers, toes or feet.
- A referral, if you have one
- List of current prescribed medications and over the counter vitamins/herbals.
- Picture I.D.
- Insurance information (we will take a photocopy of your card)
- In cases of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, bring any contact names, phone numbers and claim number.
Because co-pay is different for each insurance company, please check with your insurance provider to determine what you owe for your co-pay.
Yes, co-pays and account balances are due at the time of your visit. If you need a special payment schedule to meet your financial needs please contact the office and ask to speak with Lupe.
We accept Aetna, Anthem, BCBS Illinois, Benefit Administration Systems, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CCN, First Health, Humana, Cigna/ Great West, Prairie States Enterprises, UMR, Unicare, United Health Care. Please call us if your insurance is not listed.